2 egg yolks
1 egg whole
2 tbsp caster sugar
35ml oil of choice
1 tsp vanilla essence
Pinch of salt
40g cake flour
Meringue – 2 egg whites and 2 tbsp caster sugar
1. Mix egg yolks, whole egg and caster sugar
2. Add in oil and vanilla essence. Mix.
3. Sift in flour and salt.
4. Fold in the prepared meringue (separate to three times).
5. Divide to two portion.
6. Add in one tsp cocoa powder to one portion.
7. Pour one tbsp of each portion to the cupcake sheets.
8. Bake under preheated oven of 170 degree celcius for 20 minutes. (To make sure it is cooked, I lowered the temperature to 130 degree celcius and bake it further for 10 minutes).