Not my first time making red bean paste, to be exact, second time – but this time with better result – smooth red bean paste! 😆😆
1. Soak the beans for at least 4 hours.
2. Drain the soaked beans and air fried under 180 degree celcius for 10 minutes.
3. Cook in Phillips pressure cooker under beans mode. I added a block of gula Melaka, pandas leaves, some water (enough just to cover beans) and glutinous rice flour (for thickening). Left it overnight (so that beans can soften further).
4. Cool down and then blend.
5. Put into bread maker (I am using Tesco bread maker) – additional molasses sugar, as I tasted it and it was rather bland), two tbsp glutinous rice flour, pandas leaves – under jam mode
Made them red bean popsicle since they just finished the last batch of popsicle just now!