What’s more motivated than your kids gobbled down every single cupcakes baked for them!
I made 10 cupcakes on Wednesday; and I just got one bite from one of them! Both the sisters finished all of them (that was banana chocolate chip cupcakes) in two days!
No banana this morning; so quickly whipped up these plain butter chocolate chips and almond flakes cupcakes! They are brown as I used molasses sugar.
Ingredients and step:
1. Cream 30g unsalted butter, 30g molasses sugar and one egg with (hand) electrical mixer.
2. Sift in 50g cake flour, pinch of baking soda and 1/2 tsp baking powder. Fold in.
3. Add 30ml fresh milk, handful of chocolate chips and almond flakes. Mix lightly.
4. Pour into cupcake sheets.
5. Bake under preheated oven of 170 degree celcius for 20 minutes!