I recently watched a video over facebook on this but failed to save it. Nevertheless, I sort of remember it – I just used two ingredients that are sweet potato and rolled oats.
* I use approximate amounts of the two ingredients!
The pictorial below will show the steps:
1. Mash boiled/steamed sweet potato.
2. Blend (dry and uncooked) rolled oats and mix it with the mashed sweet potato.
3. Mix and knead until it becomes a dough.
4. Roll it flat.
5. Transfer it to a baking tray lined with baking paper/ parchment paper/ aluminum foil. Lightly cut it. (So that we can divide it nicely after baking)
6. Bake under preheated oven of 170 degree celcius for 30-45 minutes until crunchy (every oven has different heat level, so timing may differ).
7. Let it cool before breaking them apart.(it slowly turns crunchy and firm when it cools down)
Video on how crunchy it is by the way my 16m8d eats it <here>