1. Using electronic hand mixer, mix the (one) egg white until it turns meringue (whereby you turn it upside down, it doesn’t slip down).
2. Add in (one) egg yolk and hand mixed for a minute.
3. Fold in three tbsp of cake flour (can use all purpose flour or bread flour too).
4. Scoop into cupcake sheets.
5. Under preheated oven of 170 degree celcius, bake for 15-20 minutes.
I still vividly remember mummy Lee Kah Inn introducing this to us (in healthy food for my babies fb page) two years back (during my elder girl) – and from then on, most of my chiffon cakes have been using her way! Her way did use minimal sugar (back then my girl was more than a year old). And since my little baby girl is just 11m7d, I tried without sugar and it works! ✌🏻️✌🏻️I am seriously happy! 😉
**my baby passed whole egg!