First time getting unwell with two kids alone!
– the day when she broke her plate 😪
– the day when she demanded many things and I rejected most of it🙄
– the day when she didn’t allow me to lie on bed and as a result she woke her baby sister up😰 (I told her to watch YouTube and she refused)
– the day I couldn’t read the baby’s cues on what was she fussy on😲
– the day she wanted me to feed her
– the day the baby wasn’t sleeping soundly 😫
I just need to S.L.E.E.P!😲🙈
“It is okay to ask for help especially from the hubby”🙄🙄
Hubby’s coming home to rescue….hopefully it is a real rescue!😪🙄
Pressure cooker Kai choy rice with home cooked char siu for lunch and dinner
Guess my mind reads my body. I actually prepared the ingredients and planned this for lunch and dinner. It turned out to be a fantastic plan as I was a little unwell almost whole day. So, I cooked this before I went KO in the afternoon! 😂
Hubby came home to rescue, to entertain the big girl who cried when I mummified myself on the bed, as though I am death! 🙄 and fortunately baby slept along with me in the noon!