My confinement lunch today:
1. Pressure cooker black vinegar pig’s trotter (freezed one month ago)
2. Stir fry brinjal in chilli and ikan bilis
3. Mixed grains rice
4. Brown rice ginger drink
Big girl’s lunch: Miso udon in red cabbage, pumpkin and spring onions
My confinement teatime today: Bread with curry potato and milo
I was napping with the big girl until the ‘roar’ by the little one woke me up, apparently she was having ‘bad’ dream. I couldn’t nap back and stomach started growling, remembering the curry potato recipe by Apple Siew given a month or more. Plus I have most of the ingredients already ready in the freezer.
I cut and air fried the potato at 150 degree celcius for 8 minutes while prepared the other ingredients in the blender – lemongrass, ginger paste, curry leaves, garlic, onion, soy sauce, seasalt, curry powder (I used vegetarian curry powder)
*I didn’t put in chilli padi, in case my big girl wants to taste some of it.
With some oil in pan, stir fry the blended ingredients. Add in some water and then add in the air fried potato to brew in the paste, until the ‘softness’ you want. I garnished with some spring onions. Done!
My big girl’s teatime: Air fried curry potato in wantan skin
Air fried under 160 degree celcius for 6-8 minutes.
Spent my me time to wrap wantan today, using the non pedas curry potato (see my previous post). And she woke up on time.
My confinement dinner today:
1. Red dates rice (mixed grains, ikan bilis soup, red dates and wolf berries)
2. Steamed chicken with garlic, ginger and spring onions sesame oil
3. Blanched romaine lettuce in leftover water cress, apples and carrot chicken soup
4. Steamed Silken tofu