Great way to get kids to eat veggie!
1. Clean, wash and separate kai lan leaves from stems.
2. Blanch kai lan leaves in boiling water.
3. Remove the kai lan leaves from the boiling water and drain.
4. Cut finely the leaves. Drain water from the leaves further.
5. Add in one-two tbsp olive oil to the finely cut leaves.
6. Under 140 degree celcius, air fried for 10-15 min.
They are crispy! Yums!
* this is my first try, not sure can use other method like oven (but definitely can deep fried as restaurant do so, air frying is definitely healthier)
* I am using Bayers air fryer but I won’t be commenting on the air fryer as I am not sponsored from the product (how I wish. Lol)
* what’s air fryer and basic information can be Google!
Happy trying mummies and Happy New Year! See you in 2016, hopefully!
Stir fry yee mee with beef, shiitake mushrooms and broccoli
Hubby’s working from home. So, cooked for the three of us!
Won’t be cooking dinner tonight as my girl turning big 3 tomorrow, so we are bringing her to eat out. And yes, it will be her first try on western food in a restaurant. Time to let go!