Finishing her whole bowl of pumpkin ramen in mushrooms chicken soup (side: fried wantan) @ 33m3d <Video>
To the people who have judged us:
– for allowing our girl to mess around her food when she started solid
– for not getting her the specific utensils to eat
– for not exercising ‘punishment’ during mealtimes because she isn’t focus and didn’t want to be on the high chair
– for only allowing her home cooked meals 99% of the time, thinking that she will turn a fussy eater
– for laughing at us for bringing our cookware even during holidays
Sorry that my girl disappoint YOU. All your perception is wrong. I am glad that we never doubted her ability and focused on what we think is right for her. There’s nothing for us to “prove” but I hope this will shut judging eyes (and ‘bitchy’ mouths).
Disclaimer: Sometimes she still does not focus on eating, especially eating out – due to distraction.
What’s more important is that she is growing into a healthy girl – When three of us felt slightly ill this week due to haze, she was the fastest to recover and without medication but pure natural remedy.
Made Yong tau fu from the fish paste that my mum gave me. I added minced pork, shredded carrot, chopped spring onions, chopped celery, dash of pepper, one tbsp sesame oil and one tbsp liquid amino.
Will go with wantan mee and pumpkin chicken soup. I fried some of the wantan and my girl is happily munching them!