1. Roast red bean curd chicken
I used half chicken and marinated it for 3-4 hours. I tried to minimise the seasonings used as my girl will be eating it, so it does look ‘pale’.
– 1 big tbsp fermented red bean curd (finally got the right one!)
I am using this, first time buying…
Cos it has English wordings that confirm my purchase…
– 1 and half eggs (half being, my girl broke the egg =.smile emoticon
– 3-5 tbsp tapioca starch
I slight browned it with oil before roasting it under 200 degree celcius for 25-30 minutes.
2. Leftover kai choy soup that will be topped with lettuce, as I couldn’t get additional mustard leaves yesterday.
3. Steam silken tofu with onion, dried shrimp and button mushrooms oil
Hubby’s lunchbox for tomorrow is the roast chicken with blanched broccoli.
Quote: Real friends don’t judge and laugh at you but will support your endeavour, as they trust you are doing your best at the given moment!