Thanks to Vivien Tan for guidance on burger patty.
For the buns, I just used the Japanese soft buns recipe from Thermomix, but hand kneaded myself.
For the pork patties:
Just had tomatoes in the fridge and no cucumber/lettuce. So, that’s it!
1. Soy sauce chicken for hubby – chicken thighs marinated in dark soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper; onion, oil, water, oyster sauce
2. Plain pan fried fish for girl
3. Pan fried chilli belacan fish for myself
4. Stew tofu in vegetables soup (carrot, tomato and potato soup) – silken tofu, garlic, oil, Grinded oats, tomato, liquid amino, pepper
5. Stir fry bok choy with garlic