Thanks to mama Karen Tham for posting this yesterday. Although my swirl is not good, I am satisfied with the result.
I modified the ingredients based on what I have:
200g unsalted butter
150g caster sugar
250g cake flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp cooking white chocolate, melted
1 tsp cocoa powder
Steps as per mama Karen Tham:
1. Mix ingredients A using hand mixer.
2. Add in egg one after another. (mix with hand mixer before adding a new egg)
3. Sieve in C and mix/fold with spatula.
4. Remove 100g of the above batter while the remaining pour into baking pan.
5. Mix in D into 100g of batter and then pour into the initial batter. Swirl as you like.
6. Under high heat, steam for 70 minutes.
Hot from steamer…
7. Remove and let it cool down for before removing from baking pan.
Packed for tomorrow!
Haha, like so easy, next time steam cake for birthday easier….