Finally, I managed to make cabonara sauce!
1 onion, chopped
1 can of button mushroom, diced
150g minced pork marinated with 1/2 orange juice & dash of pepper
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp Philadephia cream cheese
1 bowl of chicken/vegetables stock (I used remainder apple beetroot soup)
2 tbsp oats
1. Stir fry onions in olive oil until fragrant.
2. Add in marinated pork and stir fry until almost cooked.
3. Add in button mushrooms, cheese and pepper. Stir fry for 2 minutes and off fire.
4. In another pot, heat up stock.
5. Add in the stir fried pork and mushrooms & oats.
6. Let it simmer about 10 minutes.
Homemade wholemeal noodle – please refer to my earlier post >> Here
Overall, my girl likes the sauce but doesn’t really like the wholemeal noodle – most probably because it is rough in texture.