100g medium protein flour /biscuit flour (I got it from Bake with Yen)
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
75g unsalted butter
1 orange, grated (skin)
30g caster sugar
1. Sift flour and baking. Mix with a pinch of salt.
2. In a mixer (I used my Phillips blender that has a mixer function), blend egg, caster sugar and grated orange.
3. Mix both (1) and (2) until it forms a dough (rather sticky).
4. Put in the freezer for 15 minutes so that it becomes firmer.
5. Put a scoop on a baking tray lined with aluminium foil that is greased with unsalted butter. Repeat.
6. In a preheated oven of 200 degree celcius, bake for 10-12 minutes (or until golden brown).
This is firm outside and soft inside. It is slightly crumbling but not as crumbling as the butter raisin cookies I made last week! I personally like this too and definitely less sweet!