I have recently discovered that there are many recipes that we can try out using natural ingredients, i.e. fruits and vegetables.
This really saves time for having to prepare two sets of lunches/dinners (for the baby and adult) – as baby can have the table food without added salt and sugar; and also cost – we can soon do away we having to buy salt, oyster sauce and stuff.
Here is one of the stew chicken I made for little 17chipmunks and our lunch/dinner.
Ingredients used for marinating the chicken (overnight):
- One stalk of lemon grass
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 plums
Steps to cooking:
- Saute onion in olive oil until fragrant.
- Add in the marinated chicken.
- Add in some vegetable/ chicken stock.
- Stew it for 20-30 minutes.
- Cool down and ready to serve.