I have officially started “rice” with little 17chipmunks this week (13.75mo), since she sort of outgrown eating porridge – and thus, i have been giving her pasta and pizza. Well, amazingly, she loves rice – and no gagging from her. This is the first time cooking fried rice (1) with mixed grains and (2) no seasoning added.
Mixed grain – soaked at least 6 hours, and boiled in normal rice boiler, used: tri-quinoa, millet, buckwheat, lentils and brown rice
Meat – mixed of pork and chicken, marinated in lemon juice and yogurt; stir fried with onion, set aside
Egg – omelet, minced into small pieces
Other ingredients used:
1. Long beans – cut finely
2. Shiitake mushroom – cut finely
3. Onions – minced
4. Garlic – minced
6. Olive oil
7. Cheddar cheese (which replaces salt)
1. Stir fry onion and garlic in the pre-heated olive oil.
2. Add in the long beans. Stir fry.
3. Add in the mushroom. Stir fry.
4. Add in the cheddar cheese. Stir until it melts.
5. Add in the mixed grains and pepper. Stir it around.
6. Add in the stir fried meat and omelet. Stir it.
7. Cool down and ready to serve.