Baked oatmeal banana with cheese – self-invented again; thought of it during my lunch break. I was all excited to try it out but found myself stuck in the jam. Came home about 15 min later than usual, but rushed to bake this before picking my 10 mo from the neighbourhood nanny. Glad that she loves it!
Ingredients and steps:
1. Mix 3 table spoons grind oat, one egg yolk, handful of (Cheddar) cheese and one tablespoon water together.
2. Slice the ripe banana (I used about 2 banana)
3. Coat the sliced banana with the mixture.
4. Put one drop of virgin coconut oil on each coated slice of banana.
5. Heat the oven at around 180 F.
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. Cool down before serving.
We were at Caring to purchase traditional cough medicine. Then, I saw their promotion on Neurogain PB going on offer in conjunction with their 19th Anniversary Sale. It was RM39.90, compared to its usual RM44/45 at AA Pharmacy. That’s a 11% off. The offer last from 27 September to 28 October, meaning tomorrow is the last day off! There are other bargains which you can find out from their outlets or website.
1. HydraQuench Cream 5ml
2, Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm 3ml
3. Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 8ml
But, the return ticket for the London trip is about RM17k.
Hubby has come home from London. He bought me Clarins Toning Lotion at Heathrow Terminal. I told him for a 200ml, it is only worth buying if it is below RM90. Guess what? He got me a 400ml at £22.50, which is equivalent to RM116.
At Strawberrynet, it is selling at RM155.50, that’s about 25% savings.
I thought Clarins products are cheap. In London, they are even cheaper. Guess this is why MAS business class can give out free sample Clarins products.
little 17chipmunks loves it!
1. Mixed 2 egg yolk, 4 spoons of grind oat and handful of Cheddar cheese (add a little water if it’s too dry)
2. Roll into balls
3. Heat up virgin coconut oil
4. Press the balls and pan fried it
5. Cool down before serve (extras keep in container and place inside the refrigerator)
One of the happiest thing everyday despite all the rush after a long working day to cook for the little one: little one completes eating without any fuss!
9.5mo’s dinner – self-invented: Cheesy egg yolk in oats with steam chicken and cauliflower
Ingredients and how to cook:
1. Boil water
2. Add in grind oats and stir
3. Add in beaten egg yolk and cheese; continue to stir
4. Add in slices of steamed chicken and some chunk of steamed cauliflower; continue to stir
5. Add hot water and stir (if required), depending on texture you want
6. Ready to serve
Mixed grains used: Brown Rice, millet, quinoa, buckwheat and Red lentils (all one table spoon and soak for more than 12 hours)
1. Mixed all the soaked grains into the ceramic bowl
2. Put in one chicken drumstick
3. Add in washed wolfberries, Red dates & dried scallop
4. Add water until it covers the chicken
5. Double boil with low heat for 2.5 hours (but I think this is a bit too long as chicken appears over cooked)
6. Remove chicken and make it into smaller pieced
7. Chopped one stem of bok choy, either steam or boil it
8. Scoop the amount of porridge, top up with the chicken slices & bok choy
9. Ready to serve
No need seasoning, as it is naturally sweet. I had it for my breakfast too!
**Had to put little 17chipmunks into the market basket as hubby is away for business trip; and she is disturbing me in the kitchen