In our recent honeymoon trip to Hong Kong, I managed to grab few Clarins items from Sasa Beauty House, which I think was really cheap compared to Clarins Malaysia. In fact, Sasa Beauty House in Malaysia does not sell any Clarins products, which is real disappointment.
Items that I gotten from their outlets are
- Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Cottonseed ( Normal / Combination Skin 125ml/4.4oz (Normal price: RM 98 – price from StrawberryNet) –for RM 73.80
- Cleansing Milk – Oily to Combination Skin 200ml/6.7oz (Normal price: RM 93.50 – price from StrawberryNet) – for RM 70.11
- HydraQuench Cream Mask ( For Dehydrated Skin ) 75ml/2.5oz (Normal price: RM 120.00 – price from StrawberryNet) – for RM 88.15
- Toning Lotion – Oily to Combination Skin 200ml/6.7oz (Normal price: RM 87.00 – price from StrawberryNet) – RM 68.88
- Truly Matte Pure & Radiant Mask With Pink Clay 50ml/1.7oz (Normal price: RM 125.00 – price from StrawberryNet) – RM 84.91
Some of the items are after a 5% discount for staying in Silka Seaview, Hong Kong.
So, the total savings that I obtained is RM 137.65 out of actual products’ prices of RM 523.50, which is 26.29% savings.
For Hong Kong visitors who use Clarins products, Sasa Beauty House (any outlet, which is everywhere) is a MUST go place!
Follow up read: Here